- Contribute Content
Browse by Document Type
- Working for work in rural Michigan: A study of how low-income mothers negotiate paid work.
E Brooke Kelly
- Lodging managers' perceptions of work and personal life balance.
Topic: Work and Family
- Workplace diversity: Minorities breaking the glass ceiling.
Teresa L Harris
- The soul power of African-American women in the workplace: Essential traits and characteristics for success.
Jacqueline D Taggart
- Men, women, and job continuity in the U.S. and South Korea: Occupational sex-typing and family life course effects on voluntary and involuntary job exits.
Narrow Results by Author - Work and Family Commons
Narrow Results by Date - Work and Family Commons
- (-) 2005
Narrow Results by Topic - Work and Family Commons
Narrow Results by Doc Type - Work and Family Commons
- (-) Dissertation