- Contribute Content
Special Interest Group on Work-Life Issues Among Entrepreneurs
- To share research findings, insights, and best practice on work-life issues among entrepreneurs and self-employees/freelancers.
- To encourage international and multi-disciplinary research collaborations amongst members.
- To disseminate information about relevant conferences, workshops, calls for papers for special editions of journals, and edited books.
- To identify and compare the legislation, practices, and support available for entrepreneurs in different countries, and the effect of national and local policies and how they impact on work-life issues in entrepreneurship.
- To identify how specific features of entrepreneurial contexts might influence personal life, both positively and negatively.
- To consider the ways in which women and men balance the demands of the business with family caretaking duties, as well as with responsibilities and personal interests outside work and the family.
- To explore gender, inequality, and work-life issues in entrepreneurship, and how these might impact on career choice, recruitment, and retention through the lifespan.
- To explore the impact of business partners and spouse on work-life balance.
Katherina Kuschel, Ph.D.
Universität Siegen, Germany