- Contribute Content
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest work and family news? Read and contribute to our News Feed!
You will find:
- Calls for Papers
- Case studies
- Job opportunities
- News articles
- Press releases
- Statistics and Fact Sheets
- Teaching materials
- TV or radio interviews/shows
- Websites of interest
How can I get the latest news?
There are several subscription and feed options available from the WFRN.
- Go the home page for the latest news.
- WFRN members are automatically subscribed to a weekly email with News and Events plus a monthly email with new information (working papers, articles, reports, abstracts) from the Work and Family Commons (WFC), the WFRN open access subject matter repository. If you'd prefer to not receive these emails, you can unsubscribe (at the bottom of the email) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anyone (not only members) can subscribe to a daily email of News and Events via MailChimp. If you were previously subscribed to our daily Feedburner email, your subscription has been transferred.
- You can receive a subscription to our RSS feeds (Please note: RSS feeds are no longer supported by Google Chrome. You can still view RSS feeds in Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.)
Email versus RSS?
What's the difference between emails and the RSS? The emails arrive in your inbox on a regularly scheduled basis-daily, weekly or monthly. The RSS goes to a reader that you check when you want to read the news. All the RSS feeds that you subscribe to from various sources are together in one location, and are marked as unread until you click on them.
(Please note: RSS feeds are no longer supported by Google Chrome. You can still view RSS feeds in Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer.)