- Contribute Content
There are many benefits for members of the Work and Family Researchers Network.
- An interdisciplinary work and family home base
- Access to the WFRN online resources and community
- Electronic Subscription to Community, Work & Family
- The opportunity to present at the biennial conference
- Discounted conference registration
- Member Directory
- A weekly News & Events update
- A monthly update with information from the Work and Family Commons
- The chance to assume leadership roles as elected officers
- The option to serve as committee members
- Participation in a Special Interest Group
- Voting privileges
Members play a key role in posting timely information and breaking news via a dynamic News Feed and a collaborative online events Calendar.
Members have the opportunity to present at our biennial conference featuring cutting-edge research and synthetic overviews of various topic areas.
Members have full access to the Work and Family Commons (WFC)—the first-of-its-kind open access, work and family subject matter repository worldwide.
Members share their knowledge by contributing to WFC’s digital collection of research reports, journal articles, conference papers and presentations, books, book chapters, and working papers.
Members demonstrate their leadership in the work and family field by serving as a committee member or elected officer.
Members receive a complimentary electronic subscription to Community, Work & Family.
We welcome student members. The WFRN is committed to supporting and mentoring the next generation of work and family scholars. More on the Early Career Fellowship Program is available here.