- Contribute Content
Gender and Work-Family Special Interest Group
Our mission is to create a vibrant community of scholars and practitioners exploring gender and work-family dynamics, challenges, and opportunities.
- Increase the visibility of work-family and gender research both within the WFRN and more broadly, including an increased awareness of the genders’ impact on experiences of work-family challenges and opportunities.
- Provide a place where collaborations form, creating research that helps us to better understand and improve the work/family experiences of all genders across international contexts.
- Provide a forum for sharing the latest research and innovations in the area of gender and work-family, highlighting the multifaceted and multidisciplinary nature of this area of study and the intersection of gender with other dimensions of inequality.
- Contribute to understanding and challenging gendered assumptions and normative beliefs embedded in the institutions of work, family, and beyond.
- Create a place to recognize and promote the successes of this group’s members.
- Create a venue to formulate action items for organizations and others in moving forward to improve the work-family experiences of all genders.
- March 2017 Gender & Work-Family newsletter
Chair: Krista Lynn Minnotte, University of North Dakota; firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Chair: Samantha Ammons, University of Nebraska at Omaha; email@example.com
Secretary/Webmaster: Katherine Y. Lin, University of Wisconsin-Madison; firstname.lastname@example.org