- Contribute Content
5th European Congress on Family Science
Type of Event:
Thursday, November 9, 2017 (All day) - Saturday, November 11, 2017 (All day)
University of Vienna, Austria
Contact for Questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org +43 1 4277 48907
Call for Papers
With this call for papers, we invite researchers in the field of family sciences (e. g. sociology, political science, economics, psychology, education) to actively participate in one of the sessions by presenting a paper during the symposium at the 5th European Congress of Family Science.
We accept abstracts in German or English (no more than 4.500 characters, spaces excluded). The presentation may be given in German or English as there will be simultaneous interpretation during the entire congress. Please plan for a 20-minute presentation followed by a 10-minute closing discussion. Following the congress, we plan a book publication. You may contribute with your written paper, in both German or English language.
The Call for Papers will be available for the following subject areas in the framework of 8 sessions.
- Session 1: Families in the Age of Reproduction Medicine (pdf)
- Session 2: Fragmented Parenthood (pdf)
- Session 3: Transnational Families (pdf)
- Session 4: Family and Education (pdf)
- Session 5: Methodological Aspects in the Research Area of Migration (pdf)
- Session 6: Parental and Family Education in Times of Migration (pdf)
- Session 7: Multilocality and Generations (pdf)
- Session 8: Family and Fertility (pdf)
Download the complete Call for Papers (pdf)
Please use our online-submission form at http://www.familyscience.eu/en/call_for_papers/
For any requests please contact Olaf Kapella.
April 13, 2017
May 15, 2017 (All day)
May 22, 2017
May 23, 2017
May 25, 2017