- Contribute Content
Save the Dates for the 2018 WFRN Conference!
June 21-23, 2018 in Washington, D.C.
Click here for more information about the 2018 WFRN Conference!
The 2016 WFRN conference was held at the Capital Hilton hotel in Washington, D.C. on June 23-25, 2016. A summary of the conference is available here.
Special CW&F Issue
WFRN President Phyllis Moen will guest edit a special issue of Community, Work & Family on "Redesigning Careers and Care for the 21st Century," based on papers presented at the 2016 WFRN conference. See the Call for Papers for more information. The deadline for submissions was October 15, 2016.
2016 Program Committee
- Chair, Phyllis Moen, University of Minnesota, email@example.com
- Co-chair, Anne Kaduk, University of Minnesota, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-chair, Suzan Lewis, Middlesex University London, email@example.com
- Co-chair, Hanna van Solinge, Netherlands Interdisciplinary Demographic Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orfeu Buxton, Pennsylvania State University, Brigham & Womens Hospital, Harvard Medical School and School of Public Health, email@example.com
- Dan Clawson, University of Massachusetts Amherst, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Damaske, The Pennsylvania State University, email@example.com
- Anna Haley-Lock, University of Wisconsin-Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jerry A. Jacobs, University of Pennsylvania, email@example.com
- Kathy Kacher, Career/Life Alliance Services Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Leslie, New York University, email@example.com
- David Maume, University of Cincinnati, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maureen Perry-Jenkins, University of Massachusetts Amherst, email@example.com
- Marcie Pitt-Catsouphes, Boston College, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tanja van der Lippe, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, email@example.com