- Contribute Content
The 2016 WFRN Conference will be held from June 23-25, 2016 at the Capitol Hilton in Washington, D.C.
See "Call for Papers" and "Hotel and Travel" for more information. Information about registration is available here. Stay tuned for more program details soon!
Click here for a summary of the 2014 WFRN Conference, which was held on June 19-21, 2014 in New York City. The theme of the 2014 conference was Changing Work and Family Relationships in a Global Economy.
2014 Conference Speakers included:
- Tammy Allen, University of South Florida
- Lotte Bailyn, MIT
- Marian Baird, University of Sydney (Australia)
- Shelley Correll, Stanford University
- Pearl Dykstra, Erasmus University Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Ellen Galinsky, Families and Work Institute
- Jeffrey Greenhaus, Drexel University
- Jeff Hill, Brigham Young University
- Arlie Hochschild, University of California Berkeley
- Sue Lewis, Middlesex University (UK)
- Phyllis Moen, University of Minnesota
- Natalia Sarkisian, Boston College
- Jennifer Swanberg, University of Maryland
- Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, Purdue University and more!