- Contribute Content
The 2016 WFRN Conference will be held from June 23-25, 2016 at the Capitol Hilton in Washington, D.C.
See "Call for Papers" and "Hotel and Travel" for more information - and stay tuned for more program details soon!
Click here for a summary of the 2014 WFRN Conference, which was held on June 19-21, 2014 in New York City. The theme of the 2014 conference was Changing Work and Family Relationships in a Global Economy.
2014 Conference Speakers included:
- Tammy Allen, University of South Florida
- Lotte Bailyn, MIT
- Marian Baird, University of Sydney (Australia)
- Shelley Correll, Stanford University
- Pearl Dykstra, Erasmus University Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Ellen Galinsky, Families and Work Institute
- Jeffrey Greenhaus, Drexel University
- Jeff Hill, Brigham Young University
- Arlie Hochschild, University of California Berkeley
- Sue Lewis, Middlesex University (UK)
- Phyllis Moen, University of Minnesota
- Natalia Sarkisian, Boston College
- Jennifer Swanberg, University of Maryland
- Shelley MacDermid Wadsworth, Purdue University and more!