- Contribute Content
What are the benefits of membership?
There are many benefits for members of the Work and Family Researchers Network.
- An interdisciplinary work and family home base
- Access to the WFRN online resources and community
- Electronic subscription to Community, Work & Family
- The opportunity to present at our biennial conference
- The opportunity to participate in Special Interest Groups
- Discounted conference registration
- Member Directory
- A weekly News & Events update
- A monthly update with information from the Work and Family Commons
- The chance to assume leadership roles as elected officers
- The option to serve as committee members
- Voting privileges
More information available here.